San Francisco

San Francisco

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Devil Wears Ed Hardy

I was surprised to learn the devil doesn't wear Prada after all,
She wears Ed Hardy and the site of her makes my skin crawl.

She hails from the dark side.  I know this for a fact.
Friendly and charming.  I bought right into her phony act.

I should have followed my gut, she seemed to good to be true,
But, my brother called her is girlfriend, what else could I do?

She sounded so convincing, gave  her the benefit of the doubt,
She is brilliant at eliciting pity.  This I have since found out.

She acted so sweet.  Butter could melt in her mouth I thought,
She has done this so many times now.  Will she ever get caught?

She spends hours in front of the mirror blow drying her hair,
Needs to put on her make-up to cover the wear and tear.

Her disguise is so good it is hard to see the evil under the mask,
Her manipulation and lies destroy lives.  Examples?  Just ask.

She derives pleasure in hurting others, revenge consumes her life,
She will NEVER be a DeMARTINI even if he makes her his wife.















Lori Ann DeMartini
March 20, 2011