San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clowns

The Truth About Tom...

Tom NEVER participated in family events.  Never spent time with my grandparents or my uncle.  My cousin, David, thought that my sister-in-law Sharon was his cousin because she, rather than Tom, came to all the family events with my nephews.

While I took care of my grandmother for 18 months, Tom stopped by less than six times. Each of those times he doubled parked out in front of the house and came in the house only to get money from me.  On the two occasions he did go up to say hello to my grandmother, I had to literally beg him to do so.  He stayed less than five minutes each visit.

My grandmother's upstairs sink leaked for three months.  Tom is a plumber...well he is actually a fitter.  There is a difference, you know...about $2 an hour.  I asked Tom on numerous occasions to come by and fix the leak.  Never did!  Had to hire a plumber.  The when the sewer line backed up, I again called Tom and was told to call a plumber.  He is a fitter and fitters do not snake drains.  That bill was over $500!

When Tom and his evil girlfriend Krissy kidnapped my grandmother and took her to exist in Millbrae, he charged her room and board and paid the evil one $1000 per week to care for my Noni.  During that time, her health deteriorated significantly according to her doctor of 20 years.  Too much Taco Bell?  Have the doctor's report to prove it.

Now, Tom portrays himself as the doting, caring grandson when in reality he is a narcissistic, greedy adulterer.  He's had an ongoing affair with his cousin for the past 20 or so years!

When Tom was a little boy, he thought clowns lived in the closet in his bedroom, I would rescue him from those clowns every night.

Tom lived with me for over 5 years during our adult lives.  Never paid rent.  Never offered.  I gave him money for his divorce lawyer, bailed him out of a paternity mess for $10,000, gave him money so that he did not lose his property in Clear Lake, paid my nephew's tuition on occasion, paid his bills, bought his groceries, made his lunches, paid the utilities, blindly defended him against anyone that would dare criticize....when I was told to choose even chose him over my ex-husband.

I never asked for anything in return.  Did not expect repayment of the money I spent on his behalf.  Expected nothing really....

...other than loyalty!
Prior to December of 2008, I thought Tom was the one and only person I could trust out of everyone else in my life.

Boy, was I dead ass wrong!  Should have just locked him in his room with the damn clowns!________________________________________________________________________

 
P.S.  Just one more thought...


When I first became the sole trustee of my grandmother's trust in September of 2008, I asked the attorney for the trust what my responsibilities were as trustee.  He replied:  "Just do what you think your grandmother would want you to do."

I was nervous about being the trustee, so I kept my Uncle Paul and my sibling, Tom, in the loop with regard to everything I did as trustee

Each time I spoke to the sibling about trust related matters, he told me this, and I quote...

"You're doing a great job, Lor.  Just keep doing what you're doing."