San Francisco

San Francisco

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conservatorship Nightmare - Part 8

Ringing in the New Year!

During the first week of 2009, I saw my new best friend several times.  Each time she asked if she could "borrow" money from me.  By this time, I felt trapped and was sure that she was not telling my brother the truth about the money I had "loaned" to her.

On or about January 9, 2009, I called my brother at work and asked if her could stop by my Grandmother's house on his way home from work.

When he arrived, I told him that I wanted to go for a walk, and as we walked I told him about the recent loans I had given his girlfriend.

I was shocked.  She definitely had not told him of the loans.  He told me that he was going to break up with her, that she was a liar and for the first time I learned that her ex-husband did not owe her $100,000...she owed him $100,000.

He begged me not to lend her anymore money.  Before he left, he asked me if the Trust would want to invest $60,000 in the Clearlake property he owns.

Don't lend my girlfriend money but give me $60,000!  WOW!



Next-Part 9
"He raped me!"