San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I AM NOT SPECIAL

Conservatorship Abuse, also known as Guardianship Abuse in some States, is an epidemic!   In a nutshell, Conservatorship Abuse is defined as attorneys and conservators using their court appointed status to steal from the people they are supposed to protect.  This abuse is a multi billion dollar business.  The San Francisco contingency owns over 35% of San Francisco’s probate business.
For the past 18 months, I have been fighting these unscrupulous attorneys and conservators who actually go into the courtroom and tell the judge about how they are protecting the conservatee.  In reality, they are sucking the estate dry, and they could care less about the conservatee.

They destroy families.  When the money is gone, they end the conservatorship leaving the conservatee in a Medicaid funded facility forgetting to inform the family of their loved ones whereabouts.

These self-serving, egotists do not care about my Grandmother.  This is how they make their living!  Until yesterday, I really didn’t understand the depth of their lies and greed.  They have no conscious, and they will go to any length to steal from the helpless conservatees they “protect.”  Sadly, the court allows this travesty to continue.

They tell these lies over and over again every day to the same Judge.  Each day the victims change, but they lies continue.  Up until yesterday, I could not understand why the Judge didn’t see the pattern.  I wondered why the Judge wasn’t protecting me.  I have wanted to stand up and say, I am innocent.  What happened to innocent until proven guilty in your courtroom?

Yesterday I realized that there are thousands and thousands of families across the United States that are in the EXACT same situation as me and I am not special.  Why would the court treat me differently than them?  We are all victims.  This is a CRIME, and there is not any one powerful enough to do anything about it.