San Francisco

San Francisco

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey Herb? I was just wondering...

Below you will find an email that I just sent to Mr. Herbert J. Thomas of Herb Thomas & Associates.  Mr. Thomas is the conservator of the person who kept me from my Grandmother for the past 18 months.

Dear Mr. Herb Thomas,

I have been wondering about something. Who are all those “family members” that you have been talking about for the past 18 months? You know, the “family members” who did not want me to visit my Grandmother, who did not want me to stay overnight with my Grandmother, who did not want me in their presence, etc.   I am most curious.

You see, not one “family member” has been here since mid-afternoon on Friday. I believe Aurelia Fraguglia called yesterday but that’s about it. One 2 hour visit on Thursday and no one on Wednesday. So, since Wednesday, there have been a total of three visits.

2 hours on Thursday from one family member
3 hours on Friday from one family member
1 hour on Friday from one family member

6 total hours from “family members” over a 96 hour period.

What do you think about that, Herb Thomas? Maybe you can answer this, why did these “family members” carry such weight in your decision making process? Why didn’t you consult with my Uncle?  Why were you going to allow my Grandmother to die alone?

I was just wondering.



Signed:  Lori Ann DeMartini