San Francisco

San Francisco

Monday, June 13, 2011

Filed in San Francisco Superior Court Today!

Elizabeth Adler, the court appointed fiduciary turned trustee is attempting to have my attorney disqualified from the case.  Haven't seen the motion yet.  I can ONLY imagine!!!


JUN-13-2011MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES FILED BY TRUSTEE ADLER, ELIZABETH A
JUN-13-2011NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION TO DISQUALIFY COUNSEL FILED BY TRUSTEE ADLER, ELIZABETH A HEARING SET FOR AUG-25-2011 AT 02:00 PM IN DEPT 204


This type of financial abuse is going on all over the country.  Greedy attorneys and court appointed conservators, fiduciaries and guardians draining the life savings out of trusts and estates.  They are relentless.  Legal fees are over $500,000 last count including what my Uncle and I have paid.



$250,000 a year in legal fees just from my Grandmother's trust.  Keep in mind these "professionals" represent 100s of people just in San Francisco and then do the math.

Read on.  The next blog contains information that claims my Grandmother who has been gone since April 19, 2011 filed paperwork in court today.  I am speechless....sort of!