San Francisco

San Francisco

Friday, June 17, 2011

Email from Robert Gettinger

Below you will find the text of an email I received from Bob Gettinger.  Bob has been following this blog.  Bob's mom, Gertrude, is a VICTIM of conservatorship abuse in Southern California!  If you want to read about another probate nightmare, do a search on Gertrude Gettinger, California!

Hello,

My name is Robert Gettinger, my mother has been conserved by my sister who perjured her petition with the help of a a lawyer who also perjured himself. Documents were sent to the wrong address so no one would respond. This was all done to hide missing bank accounts and many crimes my sister had committed against our mother.

My mother was ripped from her home November 2006 and locked away from family, over medicated so she could not speak to authorities to tell of the vicious crimes against her. I spent my life savings in legal fees doing what I was told was my only option to free her.

I came to the horrible conclusion that the system was broken, judges were in fact ignoring evidence, witnesses and crimes. Since then I have been networking on Facebook as Robert Gettinger. I've found numerous other victims in Los Angeles County, I feel that everyone in California should form a support group for the state and fight the laws and crimes as one.

Please let me know how I can help YOU or we can work together?

Sincerely,
Robert Gettinger