San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, August 25, 2011

For the Record....

The level of deceit in this case never ceases to amaze me.  From the start, I have stated that there is documentation and other proof to support every claim I have made and discredit every lie that they have told about me!

This includes forensic analysis with two independent determinations regarding forged documents.  It also includes emails, letters, bank records, notes from meetings, court records from other cases, photos, etc.

In Elizabeth Adler's recent Petition for Sanctions against Herman Franck and I, McCaffrey claims I am stalling because I am trying to avoid a trial.  WHAT?

My response to that ridiculous lie is:

BRING IT ON!

I officially requested a trial at a hearing in June of 2010 and paid jury fees.  McCaffrey was at that hearing and it is a matter of record since the court reporter was also present.  Must have slipped his mind!

I cannot wait to go to trial.  I cannot wait to expose the lies that have been told.  So, FOR THE RECORD:

NO, I am NOT trying to avoid a trial.  I am very anxious to face these people that have lied and perjured themselves over and over and over again for the past 26 months.

By the way, the Judge denied their request for sanctions!