San Francisco

San Francisco

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Knowledge is Power

Received an email from Tom DeMartini this morning.  According to Tom, I am an embarrassment, and he does not like receiving emails regarding the blog.  Tom claims no one believes what is posted on the blog and he does not read it.
There are currently 7292 blog views.  From the comments I have received, people definitely believe what is posted.  My guess is that they believe it because it’s the truth.
Poor Tom!  He just doesn’t get it.  Dumber than a box of rocks as they say.
Here’s my advice to you Tom…
I would read the blog if I were you.  You see, knowledge is power and by reading the blog you will know what your future holds.
You are the embarrassment, Tom.  You are going to lose and end up with NOTHING except a bill from Emilie Calhoun.  You know Emilie, the attorney that filed the fraudulent petition that gave the probate pirates an opportunity to pillage the Trust.
YO HO, YO HO, A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME...