San Francisco

San Francisco

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dear Diary...

They stole my Grandmother away from me.  They forced her to die in a nursing home.  They took away months, weeks and days I could have spent with her before she died.  They have disparaged my character and ruined our family.  I followed the advice of my attorney, Charles Lewis.  He told me..."Do what you think your Grandmother would want you to do."  I renovated my Grandmother's house at her direction because she wanted to leave it in perfect condition when she died so that my Uncle Paul would not have to worry about fixing anything.  Now, they are trying to take the house away from him.  They have told countless lies, violated probate code and broken the law.  My story is no different from the rest.  The same story is told day after day in court yet no one stops them.  My Grandparents would never have wanted these thieves to steal their Son's inheritance!  They never would have wanted them to steal their Grandchildren's inheritance!  They NEVER would have approved of what Thomas DeMartini has done! When will this end?