San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, June 30, 2011

They are breaking us up. I am half dead.


From...

The Sad Saga of Elder Abuse: Prevalence Far Greater Than Perception
by Albert Samaha
examiner.com
"Challenging the claim that Walsh desired a divorce, Vallangca’s daughter-in-law testified that on a visit to Walsh’s house to pick up some of her mother-in-laws things, a despondent Walsh approached her and said, “My wife, my wife, they are breaking us up! I am half-dead.”


"My wife, my wife, they are breaking us up!
  I am half-dead."

Yet Elizabeth Adler proceeded with her plan anyway.  The divorce became final, a ten year restraining order in place, confidential court proceedings that purposely deprived Caridad of her legal rights, both heartbroken Caridad and Owen never saw each other again....