San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Mr. Herb Thomas...

Thank you for responding to my email.  In response to your comment..."you must be proud of yourself."

YES!  I am very, very proud of myself, and I know my Grandmother is proud of me, too.  I have exposed YOU!

YOU see, Mr. Thomas, I am not the one that caused my Grandmother to face her worst fear...dying in a nursing home.  YOU did that to her, and YOU broke every law in doing so.  YOU placed her in a substandard nursing home.  YOU did not allow her to return to her home of 85 years.  YOU did not notify the Court for FIVE months of her move.  YOU isolated her family.  YOU did not petition the Court to obtain approval to move her to the $10,000 month "skilled nursing facility" that was recently cited for 18 deficiencies by the State of California.  YOU did not obtain court approval for her to take Haldol.  YOU went against the recommendations of her personal physician and UCSF Hospital and placed her in a nursing home rather than in her own home, YOU had the stomach tube inserted the very morning after you met with my Uncle and I, and we all agreed with the Doctor present that she would get the less intrusive tube in her nose!  YOU lied to the Court regarding your fees.  Do YOU want me to continue, Mr. Thomas?  The list goes on and on!

The following quote is dedicated to YOU, Mr. Herb Thomas!


"People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."  ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross



Are YOU proud of yourself, Mr. Herb Thomas?