San Francisco

San Francisco

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moving

Ms. Adler,

Good news!  I met with my Uncle and Ron and we can all be at the house on Wednesday (today) per your schedule.  Ron, Paul, my mother and I will be at 1462 11th Avenue from 9am until 9pm (12 hours) even though there are 24 hours in a day and the court order stated 2 days which is 24 hours each day.  So, technically, you owe us 12 hours for the first day.  It is my understanding that Pinkerton will be there at 9am to meet us.

As you stated earlier, Pinkerton has a four hour guarantee, therefore, this "last minute change" should not be a problem.  Additionally, by 7:30pm you had not heard back from them so they are not even aware of this change in schedule.

Please call me if you have any questions regarding our agreement about the property at the residence.  As I mentioned earlier, in these desperate financial times, I would think Pinkerton would welcome the additional business especially at $85 per hour.  Did you research other security service companies to find a better hourly fee in the best interest of the Trust?

If Pinkerton cannot provide an additional security guard on Wednesday because they need one guard for every two people, maybe you could contact another security service or just call Dave up the street.  Was the one guard for every two people in the court order?

I will let you know what day is convenient for us in lieu of the moving day previously scheduled for Thursday, September 8, 2011.  As you know, I had requested a three hour change in time to accommodate the moving company and you, for whatever reason, could not make it happen even though I authorized double time for the security guards for the 3 hour difference on Thursday.

In closing, thank you for your impartial treatment of the beneficiaries of the Catherine R. DeMartini Trust.  Hell of a job!

Lori DeMartini
Paul DeMartini
Ron Robles

P.S.  How many extra boxes should we bring for our mail that has accumulated at the house for the past two years?