San Francisco

San Francisco

Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Lizzy and Larry Lies...

In Liz Adler's latest court filing, she claims that the SFPD found that I had attempted to break into my Grandmother's house in late June.

I read the police report she attached to her latest pack of lies, and once again she has perjured herself in a document filed with the court! 

I encourage you to look at Lizzy and Larry's latest lies.  Read the police report for yourself.  It does not say I attempted to break in!  Go to...


When I arrived at the house that day, the window (not lite) was broken, and I called the police.  While waiting for the police, I weeded the sidewalk in front of the house.  I filled a 12' x 4' plastic bag full of weeds.  Lizzie really does care about my Grandmother's house!   Four officers responded to my call.  I was told to fix the window and that a police report was not needed.

So, Lizzie, I called the police before you did.  Ron secured the door with the materials we had available to us just as the police officers instructed us to do.  When when we went back the following morning to permanently secure the door someone had already screwed a piece of plywood into the door and now the mailbox is blocked!


This woman and her dispicable attorneys are truly CAPABLE OF THE INCAPABLE!