San Francisco

San Francisco

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Rights

I was just sitting here thinking how many of my rights have been violated over the last two years by Siracusa and Company.
For the past two years, I have been accused of stealing money.  Yet they are only accusations. 

I have not had a trial to prove my innocence.  Isn’t there something in the United States Constitution that covers innocent until proven guilty and a right to a trial?

I was deprived of the right to spend time with my Grandmother by conservators who isolated her from family members.  Aren’t there laws that were passed to prevent this?

My mail has been delivered to my legal residence yet a conservator has decided not to give it to me.  Doesn’t federal law regarding delivery of personal mail prohibit this?

A conservator and her attorney have deprived me of the right to my personal property despite of the fact that I provided documentation proving that it is my personal property and that the items were purchased prior to my move to San Francisco to care for my Grandmother at the request of my Uncle and brother.

I was forced out of my home.

I have depleted my savings in an attempt to fight this injustice.  My Uncle and I have spent over $100,000 of our own savings.  To date, close to $500,000 have been billed in just legal fees.

Just the tip of the rights violation iceberg!