San Francisco

San Francisco

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Does Under Penalty of Perjury Mean to You?

What Under Penalty of Perjury Means to Me:

By signing a document Under Penalty of Perjury, I am stating I told the truth because I would not want to perjure myself.  If someone does not tell the truth (i.e. they lie!), the penalty for perjury applies.

So Elizabeth A. Adler signs a document on May 4, 2011 that states the following:

"I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct."

Ms. Elizabeth Adler declared under penalty of perjury that 50% of my Grandmother's Trust estate goes to my Uncle Paul.  This is a bold faced lie.  Ms. Adler is the successor trustee to my Grandmother 's Trust via court appointment and mediation.  A mediation that I did not benefit from by the way.  If Ms. Adler were to read the current Trust that was signed while my Grandmother was incapcitated and diagnosed with moderate to severe Alzheimer's dementia, she would see that Paul DeMartini receives $5000 per year.  $5000 per year not 50% of the Trust.  HUGE difference, Ms. Adler!

I would recommend that Ms. Adler do her homework next time before she declares something under penalty of perjury.

How many other lies has Ms. Adler told the court under penalty of perjury?