San Francisco

San Francisco

Monday, March 7, 2011

Petition to Sell 1462 11th Avenue Filed By Elizabeth Adler

Lizzy Adler took an axe, gave her client 40 whacks,
When she saw what she had done, gave the family 41!

I am hurt, angry, speechless.

Just found out that Ms. Adler who is the "professional" conservator appointed by the Court to protect my Grandmother's estate filed a Petition with the San Francisco Superior Court today.  Ms. Adler is asking the Court to approve the sale of my Grandmother's house on 11th Avenue.  This is our family house!  The house both my Dad and Uncle grew up in.  The house my Grandmother wanted my Uncle to have when she passed.

My Grandmother has lived in the house for over 80 years.  I have been trying to convince the conservator to allow my Grandmother to go home for months now, however, if she went home, the conservators and their attorneys would not be able to collect as many fees from the estate. 
These people are truly evil and feel no remorse for their unspeakable actions and the decisions that they make "for the benefit of the conservatee."  They could care less about my Grandmother and have never once made a decision based on her best interests.  It is disgusting yet our court system condones it.
I am appalled and in shock right now.  My brother's greed, disloyalty and betrayal have destroyed our family.  I wonder if he gets it?  Once these vultures take all the money, they end the conservatorship and my Grandmother is sent to a medicaid supported nursing home!  Do you see what you have done, Tom?  When will you pay back the $200,000 you have already received from the Trust?  How about the money Krissy was paid to "take care" of Noni?  How about Krissy's unemployment claim?  You know, Krissy, the forgerer, convicted felon?  What a coincidence that 4 of Noni's estate planning documents were forged after you kidnapped her in February of 2009!  I never would have taken money to care for Noni yet you did.  You charged her room and board when she slept on a pull out couch in the front room of the house you were renting in Millbrae.  What about the $40,000 you took in a two week period?  Does everyone know you tried to put the house in your name?  You are more disgusting than they are, Tommy!  Karma is a bitch, brother!
I will never let my Grandmother go to a medicaid funded nursing home.  I will take care of her after these sickening excuses for human beings spend all the money and end the conservatorship.
Ironic!  I wanted to take care of her all along!



Ms. Adler claims that my Grandmother's home cannot be rented out because it is uninhabitable...this is a picture of the front room of her house.  Uninhabitable?  Unbelievable!!